Saturday, November 11, 2006

Welcome

Well after 33 years my family and I have made the move to Reno, Nv. So far I'm diggin it but we'll see after the first snow hits either tomorrow or monday if this opinion changes. Without a creative outlet for the time being I've decided to attempt not to be the last person on Earth to have a blog and it appears I will at least be successful in this quest. As any who know me will attest I am a huge Deftones fan which is where I've coped the name from however I think this phrase from "Passenger" is universal. In this life we all have that is far too short we are simply "Lucky Witnesses" to our adventure. I hope you all are having a great ride and making the most of it, I certainly am trying. For the first time I feel like I'm on my own ( though with wife and kids in tow) and it's invigorating. Christ that makes me sound like a 40 year old woman who's newly single. Anyway much more later.

No comments: